We all face problems but solving them effectively is an essential skill. In this problem-solving training course, you will learn a systematic process for problem solving; understanding them, attacking them and resolving them. The programme uses an overall ‘plan, do, review’ framework which helps you to learn quickly a range of simple but effective models and tools that will help you to problem solve effectively.
Benefits of Attending
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Choose and apply appropriate problem solving and decision-making processes and methods.
- Identify common obstacles to effective problem solving and decision making.
- Recognize the human variable in problem solving and decision making.
- Assess major conceptual blocks and significant situational challenges.
- Apply concepts to enhancing personal development and organizational performance.
- Explain the key elements of problem solving and decision making and the barriers associated with them.
- Is this the REALproblem?
- The desired
- SOURCINGand generating options for solving the problem.
- Evaluating options and making CHOICES
- Taking ACTION.
- REVIEWINGsuccess and learning.
- Action Planning.
Write to us at [email protected] or call us at +971563491978 for more details…
"In our constant endeavors to overhaul our organization's foundation and approaches to align it with the present business needs. I met with Mr.Faisal Ahmed, Managing Director, who worked nearly met with our group.
To create a custom-made arrangement around our HR needs. His group endeavored to comprehend our association and our remarkable business requests, empowering them to give the help we require."Rohit Gupta
““Faisal and his group have been working on a number of Engagements for me. They made training material and handed over training to all our working group. Faisal has strong experience in recruitment companies in Dubai.
We have worked with many consultancy firms in dubai & employment agencies in dubai. But he leads a quick, sharp mind, expert and proactive team."Mona B. AlShawa
2011, Prism Tower, Business Bay Dubai
- [email protected]
971 56 349 1978