Leading with Agility & Resilience
More than ever before, organizations need to reinvent themselves to meet the demands of evolving business environments and to capitalize on unprecedented market trends. This course is designed to provide participants with an insight into challenges organizations are facing today, and into how to embrace agility and resilience as key strategic competencies in this rapidly evolving ecosystem.
Benefits of Attending
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of leading agile and resilient organizations during turbulent times
- Assess leadership capabilities for agility and resilience
- Lead and develop proactive mechanisms to withstand environmental disruptions
- Create compelling strategies to lead and drive agility and resilience
- Execute strategies to build and enhance agile and resilient organizations
- Understanding agility and resilience
- Agility and resilience: A leadership pre-requisite
- Preparing for an agile and resilient workplace
- Essential strategies for developing agile and resilient organizations
- From strategy to implementation
Write to us at [email protected] or call us at +971563491978 for more details…
"In our constant endeavors to overhaul our organization's foundation and approaches to align it with the present business needs. I met with Mr.Faisal Ahmed, Managing Director, who worked nearly met with our group.
To create a custom-made arrangement around our HR needs. His group endeavored to comprehend our association and our remarkable business requests, empowering them to give the help we require."Rohit Gupta
““Faisal and his group have been working on a number of Engagements for me. They made training material and handed over training to all our working group. Faisal has strong experience in recruitment companies in Dubai.
We have worked with many consultancy firms in dubai & employment agencies in dubai. But he leads a quick, sharp mind, expert and proactive team."Mona B. AlShawa
2011, Prism Tower, Business Bay Dubai
- [email protected]
971 56 349 1978